ganeshmhaske78

bathroom modification

Ganesh Mhaske
6 år siden
I want to change my common bathroom .kindly advice is it feasible to change bathroom and make two rooms or I should increase master bed room.Service area will be use to modify bathroom.flat no 3 series.

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Meraki4Designs
    6 år siden

You can increase your master bedroom size by dismantling attached bathroom. - shown with red pen. Change the orientation of common bathroom and make it attached bathroom for master bedroom - shown with blue pen. Highlighted yellow area can be dismantled and your living room size can be increased or yellow highlighted area can be used for pooja room/store.

Thanks - Anupam (Meraki4Designs - Bangalore)

• Ganesh Mhaske
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thnx Anupam and Nitin. But breaking of bathroom will be expensive.
  • PRO
    Meraki4Designs
    6 år siden

One time investment will give you years of joy and space :-)

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    6 år siden
    Hello Sir,

Do you have doubts about feasibility or cost.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    Cornerstone Designs
    Bangalore
  • PRO
    Pooja Khanna Tyagi
    6 år siden

just bring the service passage inside....make a bathroom and you can increase area of mater bedroom.

• manuparekh952
    6 år siden
    Mr. Ganesh , first two designers have suggested best alternatives , use of total space available.
    Alteration cost can be controlled by selecting aesthetic materials available in local market.
    I suggest use P trap WC to avoid complicated leakage problem.
    It is one time expense and life time comfort . Powder room is must for the guest .
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.