sophiereade89

Carpet or hard floor in front lounge?

Sophie
6 år siden
What do you think? Carpet or hard floor (preferably wooden floor) for front lounge?
Hard floor
Carpet

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    Kerry Bryan Interiors
    6 år siden

Hi Sophiereade89,

A hard wood floor is always a great option in living rooms, and then you can add a rug to suit and create a cosier feel if you so wish.

Kerry x

• GJ Dee
    6 år siden
    I don't get what the difference in a carpet and a rug is? One puts down a beautiful wooden floor to then cover it up, leaving two surfaces to clean. If it's covered with a rug, why not just have a carpet?!
  • PRO
    Istoria by Jordan Andrews
    6 år siden

A biased opinion - but wood floors all the way. I agree with Kerry, you can leave bare or soften with rugs and other textiles. Here's a great example of one of our recent projects.

You can find the rest of the portfolio here

If you'd like more information about the wood floors we offer, please do give us a call on 020 8341 9222 or email sales@jordanandrews.com

• PRO
    TimberZone Design Ltd
    6 år siden

Hi Sophie,

What is the decor/colour scheme in the front lounge?

• PRO
    Abitare UK
    6 år siden

Depending on the colour of the room, wood flooring is a good option. You can always add a rug on top that goes with the rest of the room.

• GJ Dee
    6 år siden
    Thank you, Kerry. Very good arguments and well explained.
  • PRO
    Woodpecker Flooring
    6 år siden

Hi Sophie,

Check out or 10 reasons to choose wood: https://woodpeckerflooring.co.uk/blog/10-reasons-choose-wood-flooring-home/

• PRO
    Cambium Floors
    6 år siden

We would always opt for a wood floor in a lounge, as it will add a timeless elegance to any interior style.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.