blboxster

What is the price of this flooring per sq. ft. White oak

Terri Mchale
6 år siden
Retreat Collection Solid Hardwood Flooring, Treehouse, Sample · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Carlisle Wide Plank Floors
    6 år siden

Good Afternoon blboxster,

Thank you for your interest! This collection is available for $10.39/sf and has a minimum of 250sf. Do you know how many square feet your project is?

Best,

• Terri Mchale
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Not yet. We have just bought a used house and it will not close for a month.

• PRO
    Carlisle Wide Plank Floors
    6 år siden

Congratulations on your new home! We are here to help with any questions you have when you're ready. Have a fantastic evening!

• Terri Mchale
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thanks and I will be in touch

• Molly
    5 år siden

Hello! I am reaching out because I am interested in this floor. I recently met with a Carlisle rep and she quoted me a price of over $14/sf for the Treehouse finish. Have the prices gone up 40% in the past year or is there a mistake somewhere?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.