armstone

Limestone or Marble Pavers Around The Pool?

Armstone
6 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

What do you think?

(10) kommentarer

• PRO
    Annabel Sullivan
    6 år siden

Love, Marble!

• PRO
    Olivia Kwarda Tuivaga
    6 år siden

close call - but I love marble!

• Precious Siziba
    6 år siden

I'm gonna have to dive onto the other boat and say Limestone!

• PRO
    Emily Prodinger
    6 år siden

ooooooooh - this is tough! I would have to say marble, marble, marble!

• annb1997
    6 år siden

I like them both but I would choose limestone. They look so good in contrast to the timber on the house featured in photo.

• nasmijati
    6 år siden
    Whichever one is less slippery.
  • PRO
    Joe Adsett Architects Pty Ltd
    6 år siden

Marble is great aesthetically, however it can be quite soft. Limestone however is even softer than marble! It is important to use a suitable material, especially because it will be subjected to a harsh beating outsider next to the pool.

• annb1997
    6 år siden

Joe Adsett, what do you think about sandstone? It seems very popular but have heard its high maintenance.

• PRO
    Joe Adsett Architects Pty Ltd
    6 år siden

annb1997 - As with any natural product it has to be maintained if the initial look is to be retained (which is almost impossible anyway)! It will wear - as seen in many buildings that are centuries old. It is also a very soft material. Personally...love the look of it! Sometimes you have to toss up whether you like the aesthetic enough to warrant the maintenance.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.