lemh

Cartridge Pleats

lemh
6 år siden
I recently had some drapes made with cartridge pleats and they were made out of state and then shipped to our person to install. Were your's made locally for the client? I ask as mine did not have any packing agents helping keep the cartridge area rounded and there looks to be a crease in the stiffing/buckram where they should be rounded. Of course, it doesn't help that the fabric has a crease too over the buckram. Is this a common issue (and will come out in time with the weight of the drapes) and normal for these delicate drapes to be shipped in this manner? Trying to figure out if they were damaged in shipment and if this was customary. Thanks for any help and knowledge you can provide!
Simply Windows Draperies · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Simply Windows
    6 år siden

They were shipped from an out of state workroom. They stuff the cartridges with foam and I never have a problem with them crushing the way they pack them.

• lemh
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience and expertise! I am glad to know that yours shipped with foam.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.