orangekey

Victorian House Contemporary Twist

Before: Our Client's Lovely Victorian Country House

After: Our Full-Height Glass Infill Design and Internal Re-model has flooded the new, spacious rooms with light, and given this magnificent house a contemporary twist.

www.orangekeyltd.co.uk

(11) kommentarer

• S L
    6 år siden

Such a shame it was so cute with so much character before :-(

• PRO
    Orange Key Design Studios
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks for your comments. Change is always divisive. What one person likes, another dislikes. Our clients loved the remodel, which was our aim.
  • Daisy England
    6 år siden
    Fabulous. Love it.
  • twamleyk
    6 år siden

Love it!

• PRO
    Averil Blundell Interior Design
    6 år siden

Truly beautiful.

• PRO
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thank you!

• PRO
    Paul Dracott Garden Design
    6 år siden

I see some truly terrible modern additions to Victorian houses but this really enhances the original building giving it clarity. Great work!

• PRO
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thank you for your fantastic feedback. Whenever we undertake a project we try to enhance, and remain sensitive to, the original house, whilst at the same time meeting the client's brief.
  • Midcenturylass
    6 år siden
    Why did you get rid of the infill section entirely? It was very pretty, so whilst the new house looks good, seeing the before photo does make me wonder - it was very pretty!
  • PRO
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Don't worry, the original middle section of the house is still there, just extended out with the addition of a glass infill. The internal rooms are now larger, full of light and have amazing views.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.