colnmandy

Glazing on the lean-to to a kitchen

colin chandler
6 år siden

We want to knock down a wall extend 1.8m out to a party wall & put a glass lid on it 4m long - we will lose a French door, big window & a kitchen door, so added to the 25% max. floor space for a glazed roof - are asking the impossible - anyone out there who has overcome such a dilemma?

(6) kommentarer

• colin chandler
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thanks - we do come under the 25% rule - but we do have enough existing windows & doors to be able to have a completely glazed roof, tad expensive mind :-)

• PRO
    Robert Way - One of the Great British Designers
    6 år siden

I used Celsius glass and it fitted in heat loss criteria. Its not for the limited budget.

colin chandler thanked Robert Way - One of the Great British Designers
  • PRO
    Croydon Window Company Ltd
    6 år siden

Hi Colin, feel free to call our office if you are located in our radius t: 01689 841 602

• colin chandler
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

I'm in Bristol - is that a bit too far? I was hoping to keep it local....

• PRO
    Croydon Window Company Ltd
    6 år siden

Hi Colin, sorry yes Bristol is too far, good luck finding someone closer to you.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.