fair_lawn

Need help picking living room light!

fair_lawn
6 år siden

I've been agonizing over this decision. Lights always seem to get me, there are so many options! The house is traditional, but I have modern taste, so I'm looking for a more transitional look, like farmhouse modern. Which light do you like best in this space?

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5
Option 6

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Cyrus Construction
    6 år siden

I voted but just want to say, the design in your home is beautiful!

• PRO
    Shannon Cross- Mosby Building Arts
    6 år siden

Agree with above comment that you have great style! Light fixture #1 BY FAR fits the scale and the feel of the room without a doubt!

• gm_tx
    6 år siden

LOVE your space! So well done.

I love the look of Option 1, but I don't care for a single bulb fixture that is not diffused in any way. From a practical standpoint, just doesn't seem like the best option.

I voted for Option 4. :)

• PRO
    Napanee Design Ltd.
    6 år siden

Love the details you've got so far!

• daisiesandbutterflies
    6 år siden

I vote for none of the above as well. Have you considered a drum semi flush fixture?

• Red Silver
    6 år siden

The advantage to the drum, probably a lot less feather dusting? 1 is a beauty, but the circular in 4 is nice. The drum style, seems 'calmer' with all the other lines in your room. It's nice to be able to see the vision and look at it for a while before you have to commit permanently. The room is lovely!

• PRO
    Seldens Furniture
    6 år siden

I agree. Going for the more rounded/drum like style softens the edges and doesn't distract from the room. I think you were spot on with going for the darker finish!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.