tbraden32

Window colors

Todd
6 år siden
Beautiful home! What is the design thought behind the two different (white and dark) interior windows vs all one color? I like it - but how and why did you choose certain white ones compared to dark ones?
Alpine Home - Parade of Homes 2015 · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Inouye Design
    6 år siden

Thanks for the question. This home has wood windows which are some of the nicest windows you can buy for a home. When you order wood windows the exterior of the window is covered with metal and painted. This homes exterior window color is navy blue. The interior of the wood window comes unfinished. After the windows are installed the painter will paint or stain the windows whatever color you want. That gives the opportunity for the home owner or interior designer to change up the color of each window to whatever they think is best for the interior design. When you order a vinyl or composite window they already come colored and you can't change it. Of course this varies slightly from window manufacturer to manufacturer.

Thanks!

Inouye Design

• Todd
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks. We are doing wood interior windows too with a bronze exterior. Like the options! Again, great job.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.