pamdallen

What shade white was used and what glaze! LOVE these cabinets!

pamdallen
6 år siden
I LOVE these cabinets! Can you please help me.....What shade of white and brand name of paint was used on these cabinets? What Pewter glaze and technique was used? Also, what style cabinets are these? They would be beautiful in our new home! I so appreciate any help that you can provide!
Traditional White Kitchen · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Pridecraft Inc.
    6 år siden

Hi There! We are glad you love our cabinets! This is a custom blend color and glaze that we developed specifically to match our customer's request. The cabinets are also custom built, using cherry wood, with inset doors, beaded face frames, applied moldings and a rub through distressing technique to expose the cherry wood under the finish giving it an antiqued rub through appearance.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.