andrea_hutter29

Vanity

Andrea Hutter
6 år siden
This is the first picture I (finally) found that has the exact look we want for our master bath. Our house was built in 1970. So, unfortunately, we don't have the space that the large master baths, in newer homes, have.
We have a 46"-48", single sink, vanity. Do you know if they make a vanity that size? Also, do you have a picture of the shower? I'm very interested in seeing what materials (I'm assuming the dark grey tile) and fixtures were used. I grew up in G.R. and live in Milford, MI - I would order from this company if the price is within our budget!
Minimal Modern Spa Bathroom · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Storybook Interiors
    6 år siden

Hi there and thanks so much for the question! We designed this vanity and had it custom built by a custom cabinet maker out of walnut. Please let us know if you would like his information. He is based out of Holland, MI. Also, you can see a picture of the open shower/tub area included in the rest of this album, Minimal Modern Spa Bathroom ( https://www.houzz.com/projects/1775132/minimal-modern-spa-bathroom ). Thanks again!

Andrea Hutter thanked Storybook Interiors
  • Mittens Cat
    4 år siden

Hi, I would love to know the dimensions for that vanity (and is it just a shelf, or is there hidden storage in there?). Gorgeous walnut, thanks!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.