dpopuri

Roller shade color advice

dpopuri
6 år siden
Hi there! Trying to sort out a color for our master bedroom. We have a beige gray wall- benjamin Moore classic grey and white trim. Should I try to match the wall color or go darker? Thanks!

(9) kommentarer

• phuninthesun
    6 år siden

For a roller shade it should be white.

• PRO
    Milano Doors
    6 år siden

Hello. I would choose white color.

• PRO
    Susan M. Buss Interiors
    6 år siden

I would also suggest a white roller shade. By using another color it will draw attention to itself. White will blend in with the trim color and tend to fade away. To add warmth to the room I would suggest stationary panels flanking each side of the window. A good quality drapery rod with decorative finials in a color working off the accent table (not sure what other wood/metal tones are in the room)

• dpopuri
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

thank you all! going to check out some white samples!

• PRO
    Fenstermann LLC
    6 år siden

Hey There: I do agree that the main color should be white or off-white but make sure the fabric isn't just white. This would look just like a painted wall and wouldn't do any good to the room. So please opt for a fabric with texture or a light print to suit your room...

www.PleatedblindsStore.com - Window Fashion Made in Germany since 1945

• PRO
    Best Buy Blinds, Inc.
    6 år siden

I would have to consider roman fold woven wood shades. I am not sure of your other colors but woven woods are amazing and versatile.

• dpopuri
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks for the comments. Went with a beige off white color and are happy.
  • PRO
    Selectblinds
    6 år siden

What about something like this?

You can get some other ideas here: https://www.selectblinds.com/rollershades/designer-series-light-filtering-roller-shades.html

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.