chrisannejones

Can this painting be framed??

chrisannejones
6 år siden
If purchased, we would love to have this framed to put in our hearth room. Would that be possible to frame it?? Our home backs up to a Buffalo sanctuary in Colorado and we have been looking for a Bison Print.
Shaggy Mane · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Theresa Stirling Art Studios
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

morning and thank you! yes!! all my paintings are custom made, of think beeswax layers, oil and fire! super cool! i love the bison so much! do you want to peek at my other bison work at and my etsy shoppe... for other imagery too? happy to do anything you wish, any scale. am currently doing some other custom work for CO homes....

yes, you may create a custom frame to float it- will attach a (wolf) photo of such framing. best not to have the frame touching wax face, sides are fine though as they are stained dark wood. you will love these encaustic paintings... chat soon! can send you other photos of this one installed, and more bison if you drop me a safe email at my website! best, theresa

• PRO
    6 år siden

making sure you got my message? thanks!!

• chrisannejones
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Yes I did thank you!!!

• PRO
    6 år siden

here it is, unframed and cool!

• PRO
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

another~ hoping to work with you guys- bison are my fav. animals to paint- they are so shaggy and cool!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.