lauralanew

what kind of stone are on this house?

Love the color of these stones. Can you tell me where to buy them?
Also what color is the siding? It looks like a light "clay" color. I love it!
Camas Custom family home · Mere information

(11) kommentarer

• PRO
    PLANs NW
    6 år siden

Siding = Benjamin Moore>Color Preview>Sierra Spruce (2108-20)

Garage Door = Benjamin Moore>Classic Color Collection>Smoke Embers (AC-28)

Wainscot Stones = Maybe Cultured Stone>Country Ledgerstone>White Oak. If not, its' close.

• Laura & Lane Weber
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

This is so helpful. I appreciate you getting back to me!

• PRO
    PLANs NW
    6 år siden

The colors were identified from the Houzz photo sent earlier, however, "Sierra Spruce" is pretty dark...darker than what is noted on the picture, weird. The "Smoke Embers" seems much lighter, more gray.

The one I am currently 'penciling in' for initial viewing is Benjamin Moore?White/Neutral"Chantilly Lace". Just to get toward a color similar to the one desired for 3D viewing vs. the default "dark brown" the software provides.

• Laura & Lane Weber
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Can anybody help me with the STACKED STONE on this house? Where can I buy these colors? Is there a name of the stone?

• PRO
    Evergreen Homes
    6 år siden

Hi Laura & Lane...the stacked stone was purchased in Vancouver, Washington at Mutual Materials. It's Pro-Fit Alpine Ledgestone in their Echo Ridge color. Here's the link: http://www.mutualmaterials.com/products/pro-fit-alpine-ledgestone/. I hope that helps and good luck with your project.

Laura & Lane Weber thanked Evergreen Homes
  • PRO
    PLANs NW
    6 år siden

This is helpful, thank you.

Tim

• Laura & Lane Weber
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

OMG!!! I have been so stressed out trying to find this exact stone! I am EXTATIC to finally have the answer.

• PRO
    Evergreen Homes
    6 år siden

Glad to be of help Laura! Are you building a new home in the Vancouver area or remodeling your current home?

• Laura & Lane Weber
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

We are building a new home in Columbia City, OR which is 30mi north of Portland. Were the stones “hand selected?” The photo seems to have mostly white/light grey stones - which is what I love about it.

• PRO
    Evergreen Homes
    6 år siden

I would call Mutual Materials and ask them about the consistency of the stone from pallet to pallet. It might be smart to hand select them if the color tones have a wide range or not necessary if it's a really consistent product.

Laura & Lane Weber thanked Evergreen Homes
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.