felsmand

Source of windows and leadlight doors

Darren Felsman
6 år siden
Hi,
The windows appear to be aluminium with stuck on glazing bars in a color, correct? Could you provide the supplier please? Also, was the leadlight door glass custom designed and who did it?
Appreciate this.
Darren.
Hamptons Home - Gold Coast · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Richard Parsons Constructions
    6 år siden

Hi Darren,

You are correct about the windows as there are not many suppliers who create this look anymore with a raised bar. The owners of the home do not wish for me to give out specific supplier information but you can replicate this look by using the raised bars from Vantage aluminium, Bradnams and Trend windows. Most of the other suppliers use a flat bar which does not look great. There are also some Sydney suppliers that do an excellent product but they are difficult to agree to send to the Coast.

The leadlight entrance doors we designed ourselves and had a local supplier assemble them, we double glazed them to protect the glass from the front as each glass panel is around $8000. if you have a design you are looking at doing email me a detail and I can talk to my supplier to see if they can do it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.