kristinmcnally

sheen wearing off

Kristin M
6 år siden
I want to know if there is a way to re-finish this tub as the shiny-ness has already come off in spots and it's only been installed and used for 1 year. I love the tub, but am very disappointed in the short life of the appearance of it. I do not use harsh cleaners or anything with a rough surface, just soap and water and a washcloth.
Luxor Bathtub, White · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Pacific Collection
    6 år siden

Hey Kristin,

I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to you. Can you please send over pictures so that we can see what exactly it is you are referring to as this is the first time I have come across this issue.

Please email the pictures to contact@bathpacific.com

Thank You

Ana

• Kristin M
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

The sheen is difficult to take a photo of. The tub was shiny when we installed in a year ago, but now it's dull and not shiny.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.