michaelrzigich

Has anyone used Monarch Plank flooring?

Mikey Z
6 år siden

We are considering using Monarch Plank 91/2 inch wide, engineered floors--we like the heavier wear layer and the UV oil finish. We will be living in the house while it is done so pre-finished is a must. Thanks?

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Bakker Construction
    6 år siden

What exactly are you looking for? Are you looking for someone that has Monarch Plank Flooring and recommends it?

Because we just installed Monarch Plank - Windsor Collection (Berkshire) in one of our client's homes in every room except for their bathrooms over the summer and it turned out beautifully. Good luck with your project!

• carrie5856
    6 år siden

Did you use Monarch Domaine collection wide plank?

We are deciding on Windsor or Domaine.

Any input on both lines from floor experts ? Does the UV oil finish hold up well?

• Fa Knapps
    3 år siden

Following. I’m considering Domaine Carnelle. How did it go for you? Did you installed it?

• karencornella
    3 år siden

Hi Pignolia, did you end up going with the unfinished Monarch plank? If so how does it look? I'm in floor indecision and have considered this option too. : )

• Pignolia
    3 år siden

I haven’t been able to see it or order anything yet 😕

• Steven
    2 år siden

@Pignolia or @karencornella Any update on the unfinished Monarch plank? We're making the same decision now but haven't been able to find pictures or reviews

• karencornella
    2 år siden

Hi Steven, I haven't see it yet. We've been so delayed in our remodel that we won't be ready for floors till mid summer. I will have to get back on the floor mission again soon.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.