amy_orsini

need advice on track lighting for art studio

Amy Orsini
6 år siden

art studio needs lighting for artwork that will be hung on walls and also workspace lighting. what would be recommended for this type of ceiling? would a monorail system work and / or look good? where to place track lights? LED or Halogen? any recommended brands for track or monorail?

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Oakwood Automation
    6 år siden

Personally, I like the LED Strip lights. They provide great light and they can be placed and set up in any way that you would like. They also have a nice/trendy look to them when placed in a clear tube. There are also different types of LED strip lights where you can actually change the color of them. It is actually a positive thing that you have so much space; this leaves you with a lot of opportunity for designs!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.