mmielcarz1

Built in Free standing grill

Mike Mielcarz
6 år siden
Hi, i like the idea of building in a freestanding grill like you did, but is this safe? Is this legal? Is this up to code with the clearance specifications for the grill in terms of venting and also how close it should be to combustable surfaces - like the wood? You did a very nice job with it in terms of looks. Thanks in advance - sorry such a late question but I'm currently thinking about doing this.
Renovation · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Pica Painting & Design LLC
    6 år siden

I have had the Bbq for many years now and it stands the same, I never had any problems, up to code, corrugated tin and slate, fire resistant surfaces.

Mike Mielcarz thanked Pica Painting & Design LLC
  • Mike Mielcarz
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thank you for your quick answer. If I may ask one more, did you add any extra vents on all sides around the base of the grill?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.