neobule
6 år siden
Will this sink be an absolute nightmare for splashing? I love the look! Thanks

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Opus Bathrooms
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

Honestly such a natural piece, really raw and in touch with nature. But practically, I can definitely see if you're using a lot of water in one go it would splash, especially as the tap is positioned in the corner. The idea is that it runs into the drain, but with a lot of water it may not practically work.

I mean basins are shaped typically in a circular or square shape which help reduce the splashing even when using a lot of water to contain it in one space.

• Juliet Docherty
    6 år siden

Yes.

• Rose Williams
    6 år siden
    so pretty... defies the definition of a "sink" though
  • PRO
    User
    6 år siden

Really stylish,.......................however, about as practical as a bird bath..................you're not going to be able to fill it up and have a shave are you! Ok in a cloakroom to just wash hands, but couldn't be used as the sink in main bathroom.

• neobule
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks! Never even thought about the shaving issue!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.