masterbathreno

Anybody used Caesarstone Moorland Fog?

masterbathreno
6 år siden

Hello all - I'm considering using Moorland Fog quartz for my master bathroom countertop. The floors are a soft, medium gray (Daltile Skybridge Gray SY98). Cabinets are white. The only pics that I can find online of the quartz are by the manufacturer, and they look a little beige. Trying to figure out if it leans warm or cool, and would be ok with gray floors. I haven't learned to love mixing gray and beige yet so am a little hesitant to commit to it. Would love to hear from anyone who has seen or used it. Thanks!

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

Get a sample online, borrow one from a fabricator or source NEAR you. See it in your space, and test for water spotting. .......and with all other materials you have selected. Someone else's room is never YOUR room. Online selection for any top, any material , is not the best method.

https://www.caesarstone.ca/customer-service/request-a-sample/

masterbathreno thanked JAN MOYER
  • PRO
    Daniel Kenney
    6 år siden
    I agree with Jan; you should pick up a sample from your fabricator or order one directly from Caesarstone and bring it into your space. Some of the tones and colours can shift in different lighting. (Beautiful colour though!)
    masterbathreno thanked Daniel Kenney
  • masterbathreno
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thanks, Jan. I do have a sample, but was hoping to rustle up an opinion/photo since Houzz has always been a helpful part of my design decision-making process. I was surprised when my search turned up none at all. Maybe that should tell me something!

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    6 år siden

And always look at samples in direct sunlight, please.

• PRO
    Solace Home Design
    6 år siden

If you can send the picture of your bathroom, I can do my best, I have the stone in my hand. For my opinion that would be good match since it has graphite gray and soft gray veins.

• K K
    6 år siden
    We have it for our kitchen and it is beautiful. It is more towards grey than beige. It will go with anything
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.