cbnie

Master Bedroom Advice

cbnie
6 år siden
Looking for ideas for this master in a Florida condo. Lamp is my inspiration piece. Thinking of low headboard in pale gray fabric, white euro shams with navy piping, white blinds and a tailored navy balance. Also need to replace side tables. Lamp in right, I’m not sure it works. Could move to different room. Would appreciate any feedback and ideas. Thank you!

(4) kommentarer

• User
    6 år siden

In your idea book "Little Palm" note there are 3 distinct patterns, 3 distinct textures, a proper size lamp with color, and proper scale of other pieces of furniture. If you overload your bedroom with white and solid navy you will be disappointed.

cbnie thanked User
  • amykath
    6 år siden

I actually like the other lamp you have better. I think it adds warmth and texture. I would try to use warm colors and texture.

cbnie thanked amykath
  • decoenthusiaste
    6 år siden

As the chart above illustrates, your bedside table and lamp are not working proportionately.

cbnie thanked decoenthusiaste
  • PRO
    Crespo Design Group
    6 år siden

Below we've included some of our various bedroom designs to show you the variety of lamps and bedside tables that can accompany your bed. The other lamp that isn't your inspiration seems to have a lot more interest. Perhaps keep searching for lamps that are navy and white that you really love?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.