marnie_beissel

Rooftop garden maintenance?

Marnie Beissel
6 år siden
Love the rooftop garden and am keen to do on our house. However questions I have are how was the roof prepared, where is drainage, how is retic arranged and how do you get out onto it to do maintenance? Our builder is not keen to do this so I need lots of information to achieve it. Anything else you can provide would be great. Thanks in advance.
Castlecrag House, Sydney, Australia · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    RAAarchitects
    6 år siden

Hi Marnie, Apologies for the slow reply. This roof is a concrete slab with concrete upstand beams. It has a concrete waterproofing agent in it called Xypex and then a waterproof membrane, drainage layer and filter fabric before the soil is installed. Good luck with your roof. There is access from a second storey bedroom. Best, Joseph

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.