georgengeorgia

Painted bedside tables

Georgia Kay
6 år siden
Hi,
I recently updated our bedside tables using chalk paint.
Interested to hear opinions. Please excuse the clutter of the before picture!
Thanks

(12) kommentarer

• JE C
    6 år siden
    looks good!
  • Illuminide Interiors
    6 år siden

Well done!!

6 år siden
    Looks like a bought one....good job.
  • annb1997
    6 år siden

Very nice transformation. Like the grey and black handles.

• siriuskey
    6 år siden

how lovely does that look matches your bed beautifully, great job, what's next?

• Georgia Kay
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks everyone for your comments. I have a matching chest of drawers, it’s in my sons room, they have that paint in navy blue. I might do that next. Thanks again .
  • pascoeyvonne
    6 år siden

You did a great job of transforming the bedside tables. It's amazing what paint, new handles and a bit of time and elbow grease can do! Imagine how much money you have saved by not throwing them away and buying new ones!

• Georgia Kay
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    I agree we were going to donate them but they are the perfect height for our bed and I love that they have 3 drawers. Chalk paint was very easy to use and the colours in the range are all nice.
  • Fiona Anastasia Whitefoot
    6 år siden
    Your bedside tables look great - they compliment your bed colour as well. Good job! I never though chalk paint would look that great actually. Thanks for sharing!
  • PRO
    Zohi Interiors
    6 år siden

Looks great! I hope you don't mind my saying ... we have some lovely lamps and accessories for you're spruced up room :) although I can't see the rest of the room, the attached mirror comes to mind as a possible option for you.

• Georgia Kay
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Thanks I’ll have a look, I need new lamps.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.