morgan_ge

Hi, How much does it cost? (cabinet/installation/design) thx

Morgan GE
6 år siden
Hi there
My new house is going to settle and I need someone to help me with the furniture selection and give me some interior deco idea.
Basically, I need furniture selection/design ideas for 2 home offices room, 1 living room, 1 bedroom.
Am I asking the right place?
If yes, would you mind telling me a rough range of the consultation fee via email please? Or if possible do you have any information sheet regarding the service+associate cost that you can send me to have a look please?
Thanks
Period Home Office and Bookshelves · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Spaceworks
    6 år siden

We offer complimentary design consultations for customised cabinetry and joinery solutions. We would need an idea of scale to offer a meaningful cost estimate. Give me a call (0403 188 073) so we can discuss your requirements or call our showroom on 02 9420 1130. Also, we do not cover all parts of the Sydney metropolitan area so can you give us your postcode.

Michael Woodham

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.