Guest bedroom colors

Jola Smith
6 år siden
I'm not sure if all the colors go together

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Center Stage Interior Designs, LLC
    6 år siden

Yes, teal and lime green go together, and you can have a neutral in there too for a happy mix. The photo might not read very true, but I think the wall color looks too yellow for the teal and lime combo...it needs to be gray or griege or a very neutral beige. That aside, the surefire way to bring teal and lime together is to find a pillow or other textiles for the space (area rug?) that have greens and blues in them together. You are currently "processing" each of the colors individually, and nothing is bringing them all together. Lots of fabrics are out there to do this integration. Perhaps new panels in a geometric or print with these colors can bring it together? The WT looks out of synch with the modern chair.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.