ohwhatabeautifulmorning

may I inquire the room dimensions thank you!

10430 SE 20TH STREET | BELLEVUE · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Murray Franklyn
    6 år siden

Thank you for contacting Murray Franklyn. We are unable to give out these room dimensions.

*The Murray Franklyn Family of Companies engages in ongoing review and revision of existing home designs in order to better meet customers’ needs. As a result, floor plans, elevations and specifications may change. Website and other marketing materials such as marketing floor plans and renderings are provided for customers to help them visualize the “look and feel” of the homes offered for sale, but are not warranted to be exact representations of the homes to be built and are not part of the purchase agreement between the customer and builder. Updated floor plans, elevations and specifications consistent with the signed purchase agreement between the customer and builder will govern actual design and construction of a home. All the product pictures and images are provided to give a general idea about the color, veining and variation of the stone and/or product. misconceptions may occur: Lighting changes in pictures may make a product appear different from the actual product seen in “real life’.

ohwhatabeautifulmorning thanked Murray Franklyn
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.