amy_wilson52

Bold Blue Bedroom

Amelia Wilson
6 år siden

Although I liked the decor in my master bedroom before https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/1472227/the-eclectic-cottage-bedroom I felt it was a little bland and could be bolder. Its taken me years to persuade my other half to try darker wall colours but this time he just trusted my judgement and let me go for it https://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/1472227/the-eclectic-cottage-bedroom. Would love to know what you think - do you prefer before or after?

Eclectic cottage bedroom · Mere information

Bold Blue Bedroom · Mere information

(11) kommentarer

• PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    6 år siden

Vast improvement. It looks broody and inviting at the same time. Well done!

Shannon

• PRO
    SE Interiors
    6 år siden
    Definitely after. You did a really good job of tying everything in together
  • Niamh Gormley
    6 år siden
    No doubt,the after.what a transformation with just a few changes.Great Job,I'm sure your husband is pleased.
  • mcpeeple
    6 år siden
    The 'after' is so lovely - warm and inviting! What colour blue is on the walls?
  • Daisy England
    6 år siden
    I'm not a lover of dark wall colours,but have to admit that does look nice.
  • PRO
    Amelia Wilson
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    The colour is Farrow & Ball Stiffkey Blue
  • Ellen Llewellyn
    6 år siden
    I vote 'after'. Seeing your pics have helped with my sitting room 'design dilemma' posted yesterday. Thank you!
  • PRO
    Nordikka - Bespoke Furniture & Steel Doors
    6 år siden

Stunning well done!

• PRO
    Woodpecker Flooring
    6 år siden

Absolutely love the addition of the dark paint colour, it makes the room feel so much cosier. Pairing with those brighter, mustard touches is such a winner too. 10/10 :)

• PRO
    Wallboss
    6 år siden

Looks great!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.