lmt1022

Cambria Ironsbridge?

Lynda
6 år siden

Has anyone seen the Ironsbridge or Delgatie in person? Thoughts on color - taupe or gray tone? Pictures? Thank you

(293) kommentarer

• CD
    3 år siden

@HU-351345361 I just saw your photo of the seam. I am IMPRESSED! Do you have a closeup of it? Curious what a 'european' seam is.

• Kathleen
    3 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}3 år siden

Sharing where we are in our project - we have a large L and I'm impressed how well the corner looks. Worth the extra upcharge! Tile is next and then the under cabinet lights. Once the colored tile is installed under the white cabinets, I think it will all tie in. The white tile with warm taupe grout will be on the wall with all sage/olive cabinets.

Cabinets: Dove White and Louisville Green (both Benjamin Moore)

• mari lynch
    3 år siden

Everyone's projects look great!

I am going with white dove cabinets and a white backsplash but might want to use a light taupe grout.

Ironsbridge has what I would consider taupe in it although some people call it a grey.

For those that have Ironsbridge installed, what color would you say that is, a grey or closer to taupe- brown/ grey?

Thanks!

• Kathleen
    3 år siden

@mari lynch our upper cabinets are Dove White as well. Personally, I think their is a taupe in the Ironsbridge, which we are pulling into our white tile for the grout.

• mari lynch
    3 år siden

Are you in the process or did you already finish the grout, if so can you share pictures.

• mari lynch
    3 år siden

Never mind Kathleen, I see your pics. Once you have installed tile and grout can you upload pics, thanks!

• Kathleen
    3 år siden

@mari lynch would be happy to - tile is being installed sometime the week of Feb 15. The brand of taupe grout we purchased is from TEC (bought at a local time company)

• CD
    3 år siden

That seam looks great @Kathleen!! I love the backsplash. @mari lynch IMO, the dark part of the veining looks like a warm-grey to me, less taupe.

• Houzz-bruger-ID-351345361
    3 år siden

Here is a close up of our seam CD. I believe the European mitre is simply referring to the placement (around the corner versus on a 45). I think it can also be referred to as a French mitre or dog-leg

• lisamarisa
    3 år siden

Mari- My Ironsbridge has both gray and taupe. I'd say in daylight, it looks more taupe but more grayish under artificial light.

• Karen Smith
    3 år siden

Kris K, can you tell me the name of the backsplash you used with the Cambria Ironsbridge? It is stunning!

• mari lynch
    3 år siden

Kris k, I bought a sample of the mist color, which they call a griege or grey and beige. From your photo the color is more like their color earth, a little darker than mist, could that be the color you chose or is it mist? Thanks!

• Kris K
    3 år siden

The color I used is called Foundation. I think mist is their more gray color and mine is definitely more taupe/beige.

• mari lynch
    3 år siden

Kathleen- do you have pics from tile install?

• Kathleen
    3 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}3 år siden

@mari lynch the photo's don't show the true color of the sage green but this is the best I could get.

• mari lynch
    3 år siden

Looks great, very unique!

• jennifernoone
    3 år siden

I’m remodeling a kitchen and love all of these countertop selections people have made. Would delegate or ironbridge go well with charcoal grey-almost black, cabinets ? I’m struggling finding a light quartz that that goes well without the bold veining like brittanica. Would appreciate any help!!

• Wendy Smith
    3 år siden

Your kitchen is gorgeous!!!!

• Susan Bhavsar
    2 år siden

@CD your kitchen is beautiful! Would you mind sharing what your cabinet color is?

• Cori Dang
    2 år siden

@Susan Bhavsar It's SW Alabaster. If I were to do change it, I would have gone with something a bit less warm.

• Kathleen Sinn
    2 år siden

CD would you mind sharing where you found your pendant lights. They look great and are what I’m searching for.

• CD
    2 år siden
  • Kathleen Sinn
    2 år siden

Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

• PRO
    Bay Stone Depot
    2 år siden

Bay Stone currently carries a large selectin of Cambria jumbo slabs; not the 2" X 2" samples.

• lilmeg101
    2 år siden

Does anyone have a gray floor with Ironbridge countertops? My floors are a gray wood plank look but wondering if Ironbridge is to warm of a tone to go with gray?

• CD
    2 år siden

I have red oak floors stained with “warm grey”. I would say Ironsbridge leans more cool-toned. I initially thought it was warmer so I picked a warm-white cabinet color (SW Alabaster). However now my cabinets look much more yellow in comparison to Ironsbridge.

• lilmeg101
    2 år siden

Oh ok, good to know! Thanks so much!

• Houzz-bruger-ID-743069080
    2 år siden

I ordered Cambria’s Ironsbridge too. I am second guessing my decision. I have since found out I have a beige floor tile with a pink/red undertones that has to stay. Although green is opposite on the color wheel isn’t a color you should use with pink-red undertones.
    Is there any interior decorator familiar with pink red undertones? Trying to decide if I should let the order for Ironsbridge go or try to change it to White Cliffs more of a solid white color. Not sure if White Cliffs is truly a warm white. Any advice????

• RedRyder
    2 år siden

@HU-743069080 - Your question will get you more help if you start your own post.

2 år siden

New to Houzz how do I start a new post?

• Christine Kaufman
    sidste år

CD looking for tile/grout combo and interested in your material? Also, your floor : ) Thanks if you happen to see this!

• CD
    sidste år

@Christine Kaufman My backsplash tile is MSI Glossy Herringbone: https://www.msisurfaces.com/domino/white-glossy-herringbone-mosaics/

I don't recall the color grout I used, it was the closest white that I found that blended well with the tile. I didn't want a contrasting grout.

My floors were refinished. They're red oak, refinished and stained with Duraseal Warm Grey stain

• Christine Kaufman
    sidste år

CD Thank you!

• jestermom
    sidste år

@CD I'm reading through this thread and love your kitchen! I'm building a home and putting Ironsbridge in the kitchen. Currently my designer has SW Alabaster slated to go in on the walls/cabinets/trim. But you're saying you wish you had not gone with the Alabaster? I see other posters who were happy with BM White Dove. And your MSI Glossy Herringbone backsplash -- are you wholly happy with it? My designer has indicated bright white subway tile and I'm concerned about that. We will have light-medium light oak floors, and plan to incorporate mixed metals throughout (gold pendants & pulls, nickel sink in the kitchen, stainless appliances and vent hood). I was hoping for a slightly warmer space but still very transitional.

• CD
    sidste år

@jestermom I love the MSI Glossy Herringbone backsplash, I think it’s perfect with Ironsbridge. I was afraid a bright white backsplash wasn’t going to match, but it matches perfectly.

As for SW Alabaster, if you are looking for a warm white, then you will be happy with that color. Keep in mind that custom cabinets usually have a Varnish finish which will add a yellow tint. If I were to redo it with a brighter white, I probably would have gone with BM Simply White or Chantilly Lace. We also don’t have any natural light, so our lights needed to be changed out to help make my cabinets look brighter.

Here’s a photo comparison of SW Alabaster with the varnish finish cabinet next to regular painted trim.

• jestermom
    sidste år

@CD Thank you for this extra information! I really appreciate it. :)

• Christine Kaufman
    sidste år

Greetings! Has anyone used either Omega or shiloh cabinets with Ironsbridge? If so, which white works? Thanks for the help!

• Christine Kaufman
    sidste år

@jestermom how do you like the white dove with ironsbridge? and are you doing a color match with a particular cabinet brand?

• Judy Gronowski
    sidste år

Still trying to decide on cabinet color other than a stark white

• Kris K
    sidste år

I have White Dove cabinets with my Ironsbridge and I love it!

• Judy Gronowski
    sidste år

Isn’t the Dove White more yellow that the counter?

• toni1947
    sidste år

Love chantilly lace

• Kris K
    sidste år

I have a lot of natural light in my kitchen and I do not think the BM White Dove looks yellow next to my countertops at all.

sidste år

I have a beige sandy color tile and I am told it has pink color undertones. A lot of yellow I am told doesn’t go well with pink beige, the cabinets would even more yellow along side pink beige. Green is the other color that will accentuate the pink.

• Techi
    sidste år

I’m putting in Ironsbridge counters and painting my kitchen cabinets BM Super White. Walls will be BM Silver Satin and hardware is by Emtec color is Satin Brass. Can’t wait for the kitchen to be done. Love the mix of warm, cool and white.

• Kelly Kinney
    sidste år

Does anyone have Ironsbridge with white cabinets, black hardware, shiplap backsplash?

• lilmeg101
    sidste år

As a matter of fact I do! I am still finishing reno and floating shelves going on this wall but it's stunning!!!! Iron bridge is gorgeous 😍

• Kelly Kinney
    sidste år

@lilmeg101 thank you so much for sharing. I love it! We are in the building process now. We are doing shiplap along the back wall and a brick pattern over the cooktop. I’m doing black hardware on the cabinets and a white farmhouse sink with black pull down faucet and black pot filler. Wish I could pull the picture from my head and print it out. Lol

• lilmeg101
    sidste år

I'm doing alot of the same thing. Not quite done but I will share pics when it is. 2 weeks until completion

• Kelly Kinney
    sidste år

Awesome, thanks! mine won’t be done til sometime in August, but I too will share pics.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.