russellabrams

parrilla parts

russellabrams
10 år siden
hi -where did you get the pulley system and grill for the parrilla?
Prarie Meets Pampa Pavilion · Mere information

(7) kommentarer

• shishibean
    10 år siden
    Hi, please could you send any other photos you may have of the barbecue? I would like to copy the deign if I may!?
  • PRO
    Fogazzo Wood Fired Ovens and Barbecues LLC
    10 år siden
    Fogazzo carries a wide range of parilla and churrasco options.
  • Z Thomas Au
    9 år siden
    Hi All - If you are looking to get something like this, you can get it oldpioneerbbqs.com . They sell the Argentine (parilla) kit - pulley system with v grates and wheel. After that, the hard part is finding a mason who can build the housing at a fair price
  • PRO
    Fogazzo Wood Fired Ovens and Barbecues LLC
    9 år siden
    We build the housing as a pre-cast kit than you can assemble is a few hours and we carry all the Argentine parrila parts for less than Old Pioneer, which makes us a turn key solution.
  • Z Thomas Au
    9 år siden
    Great - Can you provide us a link to your argentine parilla kit w/ prices and sizes? Couldnt find on your website. I am looking to build another one.
  • Claudio Negri
    9 år siden
    Felicitaciones por este excelente trabajo, y al mismo tiempo que puedas disfrutar de un asadito con chori y tinto. Mi pregunta es con que material aislaste el techo. Soy arquitecto y trabajo con el sistema Steel framing, te mando un gran abrazo desde Argentina!!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.