andrewlucaslondon

What technology could you not do without in a new home?

Just like our lives, more and more technology is becoming commonplace in the modern home. While some people want the whole future-proofed smart home experience, others only want clever technology solutions for specific reasons, whether that's a whole-house AV system or automated environmental control.

Is there a particular technology that you've tried or seen that you wouldn't be without in a new home, or one that you'd absolutely have to specify in your dream property?

Whole-house AV home entertainment provision (i.e. loudspeakers, media spaces, multi-room audio)
Environmental management (i.e. intelligent lighting, smart heating, motorised shades)
Home Security system (i.e. home monitoring, indoor/outdoor cameras, video door entry)
Dedicated home cinema room
Gaming room
Outdoor speakers and lighting
In-pool speakers

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    AV Genie Ltd
    5 år siden

Wire for everything and then add in tech as you go would be my strongest advice.

• PRO
    C2C Home Automation
    5 år siden

Lighting/shades and heating control is a must for me now and part of everyday life.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.