hzdeleted_27330420

Is the shower door a pivot or a bypass door?

User
6 år siden
I thought it was a pivot door but I'm not sure it would clear the toilet. Is it a 30" door? Do you know who makes the shower doors? It's a beautiful bathroom that looks much bigger than its dimensions. Thank you.
Brown Marble Bathroom · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Chris Jovanelly Interior Design
    6 år siden

Hi Mayflowers. It's a 28" wide hinged (swing) door. It was made by a local glass company. Good luck with your project!

• User
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Thank you, Chris. I was told by my glass company that I didn't have room for a hinged door in my 5' wide bath but he was obviously wrong. Your photo has set me on the right path and I'm grateful that you posted it.

• PRO
    Chris Jovanelly Interior Design
    6 år siden

It depends on how far your toilet projects from the wall. It's a close call in this bathroom... so if you have an elongated toilet with a larger tank, he may be right. If you haven't purchased your toilet yet, I would recommend visiting a local plumbing showroom like Ferguson and speaking with them about selecting a space-saving toilet. Good luck!

• User
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

We did visit a showroom and are looking at compact elongated toilets like the Kohler San Souci, which is 27 1/2" L. I am devoting 30" for the toilet and space between the tank and the wall. I'll probably go 26"-28" for the door.

I really appreciate you answering my question.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.