cindy_hywood

Living room dilemma what advice

Cindy Hywood
6 år siden

I am trying to make my living room look warm and homely! I have a off navy blue sofa. i have cream walls. my carpets is a light sand colour. so most of my photo frames etc are antique gold, white, or just tan wood! I am wandering what colour to go with for the cushions on my lounge?

(6) kommentarer

• JE C
    6 år siden
    I think blues would work but can you post a photo?
  • jfi_studios
    6 år siden

If you would like to post a photo that would definitely help! Playing around with shades of colours could work really well so stick with blues, creams and even add a little gold stitching and you can keep the space consistent and beautiful! But again, photos would help a little further!

• PRO
    Wild Bear & Co Hervey Bay
    6 år siden

I think a combination of patterned cushions and solid coloured cushions, drawing inspiration on the current colours you are utilising or a few shades lighter or darker, will help tie your space together :) Don't forget to add some lovely ambient lighting to help set the mood for a warm and homely space... and some lovely fresh flowers - gorgeous :)

Cindy Hywood thanked Wild Bear & Co Hervey Bay
  • PRO
    Quadrant Design Architects
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

A photo of the room would help, agree. Blue usually goes well with cream, yellow and pink but there are so many shades of each colours so it is important to choose the right shade

• PRO
    The Styling Edge
    6 år siden

I would style with Blues and Coffee coloured tones for the cushions.

Cindy Hywood thanked The Styling Edge
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.