houzzaupolls

Houzz mums, what are you (secretly) sick of receiving on Mother’s Day?

HouzzAU Polls
6 år siden
sidst ændret:6 år siden

To celebrate Mother's day this year, we're giving away a Sheridan gift pack*. One lucky winner will receive a fresh bed sheets valued at approximately $750.

In this *Sheridan gift pack includes:

To enter you must follow all of these steps:

1. Comment below the gift are you (secretly) sick of receiving on Mother’s day
  2. Vote in this poll - [Houzz mums, what's on your interior design wish list?[(https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/houzz-mums-whats-your-ultimate-design-wish-dsvw-vd~5205818)
  3. Comment on this post - [VOTE & COMMENT TO WIN - Sheridan Gift Pack (RRP $750)[(https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/closed-vote-and-comment-to-win-a-sheridan-gift-pack-rrp-750-dsvw-vd~5205858)

Competition starts 27 March 2018 and ends at 11.00 AM AEST on 2 May 2018. With winner announced in the comment section of this post on Friday 4 May 2018.

See terms and conditions.

(123) kommentarer

• MrsRicho
    6 år siden
    Soap!! I’m pretty sure I don’t smell that bad...
  • lynnrobe
    6 år siden
    Pancakes for breakfast. I hate pancakes
  • JP
    6 år siden

The gift of "time with my children" is all I ever need.

• wendymaree
    6 år siden

I really don't like getting candles as a gift.

• PRO
    Outlook Carpentry and Home Maintenance
    6 år siden

I don't want gifts, I ask my children to just give me their time.

• Faizu Adnan
    6 år siden
    I always love everything my girls give ... I don’t think I can ever be sick of any of their gifts regardless of how many times they give it
  • stephrawnsley
    6 år siden

lotions

• User
    6 år siden
    I've only had two mother's days so far but I'm yet to receive anything I haven't organised myself... I'd love to get something special
  • sherrie hill
    6 år siden

I love receiving and i love giving.'.never look a gift horse in the mouth' i say

• marlene_griffin46
    6 år siden

Trashy novels

• Karen Harper
    6 år siden
    Secretly it would be kitchen gadgets that others think are must haves
  • Karen Harper
    6 år siden
    Secretly it would be kitchen gadgets that others think are must haves
  • cathythompson68
    6 år siden

I am happy to receive anything given with love and thoughtfulness, but secretly don’t need chocolates anymore!

• macleodc
    6 år siden

If I told it wouldn't be a secret and it's not about the gift it's about the giving.

• Terry Oliver
    6 år siden

Chocolates - still leftover from easter

• Ann Wallace
    6 år siden

I'm secretly not tired of receiving any gifts... love is both to give and to receive graciously

• Natalie Skelly
    6 år siden

Trinkets that sit on my kitchen windowsill.....I barely have any more room :-)

• katrinastokes
    6 år siden
    Candles! No more candles!
  • User
    6 år siden

Secretly I wish not to be asked what I want and instead get a lovely surprise on Mother's Day.

• Raelene Garth
    6 år siden

chocolate that everyone else ends up eating

• sandymontague
    6 år siden

anything that the family gives me is okay. it is the thought that counts most.

• dressmyhouse
    6 år siden

I would like to just get taken out to lunch. I have enough stuff and shouldn't Mother's Day really be about spending time together?

• PRO
    ARTIS PURA Designs
    6 år siden

I usually don't give gifts as my mum prefers a visit over a gift. The one thing she probably would secretly dislike the most is probably household appliances.

• Arlene Shailer
    6 år siden

Chocolates. I really love them, but they make me gain weight.

• theresebunton
    6 år siden
    I Would love love love new carpet and art
  • theresebunton
    6 år siden
    Between you and I photo frames
  • Anne
    6 år siden

Not sick of any Mothers Day gift if my children are with me and we share the joys of giving and receiving

• Gemma U
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

Maybe kitchen stuff...

• Lindel
    6 år siden
    “Special” coffee with a dash of salt and a couple of peppercorns? Sometimes I would love to be in my son’s head
  • rjb_144
    6 år siden

Nothing

• Kim Westwood
    6 år siden

Not a mum so I never get a gift. I am always doing the family BBQ or dinner so I think I do deserve a gift. Even some flowers would be nice.

• Kathryn Harrison
    6 år siden
    candles
  • Mary Omond
    6 år siden
    I’m not sick of receiving gifts, though we don’t usually do gifts, just get together. How could anyone be annoyed at receiving a present, especially from those who love you!
  • zaffa
    6 år siden
    Sounds so ungrateful but any gift which thought hasn't been put into. Same red roses from same store, cheap body products from Mother's Day stall, chocolates that are not gluten free (so I can't eat them!). A thoughtful gift is always the best! And often the cheapest. One of the best gifts I ever received from my now 12 year old was a mug that read "Best mum ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. The end" :))
  • muriel4229
    6 år siden

Clothes or shoes that don't fit.

• Jenelle Mills
    6 år siden

cheap (almost dead) flowers

• Linda
    6 år siden
    I seem to be getting a collection of mugs, but I love all my presents, even the kettle I got as my first ever Mother’s Day present
  • missi602
    6 år siden
    Love everything I get, it’s the thought that counts!
  • missi602
    6 år siden
    Love everything I get, it’s the thought that counts!
  • User
    6 år siden

candles

• Pirkko Tupila
    6 år siden

Very subjective! but definitely not a fan of chocolate any chocolate!!

• Sharyn
    6 år siden
    There is no gift I’m secretly sick of getting. I am happy to receive anything coming my way. Although the year of the ironing board was a tense one between my husband and I, and one that was never to be repeated!
  • Kate
    6 år siden

Bath and body products.

• amcsandy
    5 år siden
    For all occasions now I ask for a lovely card and a donation to a charity, my favourite being Fred Hollows.
  • PRO
    Nicole Hastings Photography
    5 år siden
    I’m sick of getting nothing. No one bothers around here.
  • tlm
    5 år siden

I’m sick of getting gifts I’ve had to buy myself. And having to organize the day myself. How about someone does that stuff for me given it IS mother’s day!!

• Deb And
    5 år siden
    Candles! I like them but I never use them.
  • Sue Edwards
    5 år siden
    Hand cream and other toiletries enough alreadu
  • Anne
    5 år siden

Smelly cheap Perfume

• Sue B
    5 år siden
    Plants - the garden is full
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.