rajkumar_patel45

What dining furniture with Ted Todd Walnut Engineered floor

Raj KP
6 år siden

Hi,

I have open plan kitchen and dining (L shaped) and short end of L is dining area. I am very poor at doing interior. I have Ted Todd engineered Walnut lacquered wood floor all around kitchen and dining area. And wall color are magnolia (apologies its a 2 yr old new build detached house). I have yet to sort out lighting based on what dining furniture and position of furniture.

Kitchen is symphony contemporary with modular units in white (matt and non glossy) units and chunky oak color worktop and upstands.

regards

Raj

(8) kommentarer

• Raj KP
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

Hi, yes please find some photos

• Raj KP
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Can someone please suggest on this? Thanks

• E D
    6 år siden

It's a lovely floor and a lovely space. It is let down a little by the magnolia.

There is of course an endless array of furniture about and without knowing a little bit more about what your household needs are and what you want or like, it's probably tricky for people here to advice.

• Raj KP
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

Apologies, have been off-sick, so couldnt update. I am not looking to match each and every bit of furniture pieces. So looking for practical, simplistic dining furniture (I like scandi style). I do have barware, so would like a small to medium sideboard. I wont be getting more than 4-5 guest at any point of time, I did have a thought of an extensible dining table. I am happy to repaint the walls around or in a neutral shades (anything better than magnolia). In the open plan kitchen/dining, there are 4 windows (2 on kitchen and 2 on dining side), so theres lot of light. Based on dining table, I'll move the lighting bulb holder, which is still the one provided by builder. I have 8 downlights in kitchen (warm white)

• Raj KP
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

Any help will be appreciated a lot. Thanks

• PRO
    Northbrook Furniture Limited
    6 år siden

Hi Raj, would you like to check our website

www.northbrookfurniture.com

For more information regarding your enquires fell free to contact me

luciana@northbrookfurniture.com

• PRO
    Saltbox Interiors London
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Hi there, I would check out West Elm (they have two stores in London/Kingston but have a lovely website depending on where you are based). Their focus in very mid-century modern which would complement this space well as many of the wood finishes they use in their pieces are walnut. I would go for a round table here. Consider a rug under the table to brighten the space (there are great indoor-outdoor options that are easy to maintain under a dining table). Upholstered chairs rather than wood chairs may help to break up the dark wood feel. If your budget will allow, using a bright white paint or even an easy neutral light grey (cornforth white from F&B as an example) will brighten this space and give it a bit more of a fresh and modern feel. Some roman blinds on the windows would also give the space a finished look. I hope this was helpful! Good luck!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.