primaryresident

Where can I find this rug?

primaryresident
10 år siden
Looking for a 10x14 for living room. I checked the website of the company listed with no luck.
Traditional Rugs · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Alyshaan Fine Rugs
    10 år siden
    Hi there, Most of our rugs are one of a kind. This one is a cream and blue silk and wool rug. If you are looking for a rug like this, we can certainly search for you. We buy rugs direct and can locate a similar rug for you. Please contact me directly and I can assist you with finding what you are looking for. Also, this rug on our website is very similar http://www.alyshaan.com/rugs/index.php?text=silk&subtype=&cat=10x14&item=2484. Contact me at suzanne@alyshaan.com
  • primaryresident
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    I'm looking for blue, chocolate, ivory colors in a rug that is 10x14
  • PRO
    Alyshaan Fine Rugs
    10 år siden
    We may not have those colors in stock in a 10x14, but I can look for you. If so, I will post a photo for you.
  • primaryresident
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.