rema_tarazi

Entrance - styling ideas

Rema Tarazi
6 år siden
Does anyone have any ideas on what i can do in my entrance area. There are stairs on the right and a hallway on the left.

I was thinking maybe a table but would that be too cluttered?

(7) kommentarer

• julie herbert
    6 år siden
    Hi Rena,
    Looking at your area again it does look a narrow wall, maybe a gorgeous plant is all you need or you could do a collection of plants with a great piece of art
  • Rema Tarazi
    Forfatter
    6 år siden
    thank you for your ideas. They all look really beautiful.

I've had a little play around and got this? what do you think? I think the picture might look better higher up on the wall?
  • julie herbert
    6 år siden
    Hi Rema,
    I think that looks great, hang your artwork at eye level and it will be perfect, add a stylish basket under table to complete the look
  • Crissy
    6 år siden
    if you do put a hall table there, you don't want it to be bulky, with some pretty decor /print above....or I would put a full length frameless mirror.
  • PRO
    Clipsal by Schneider Electric
    6 år siden

If you can, pop that painting in a frame and hang it, or otherwise, get a full length mirror you'll be able to use every time you leave home.

Thanks, the Clipsal team

• PRO
    Attic Building Design
    6 år siden

The table looks great, yes the painting would look great on the wall, then maybe a plant in a great pot on the table!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.