bethannrobb

What is this beautiful floor tile and where I can find it?

Beth Robb
6 år siden
West Covina Guest Bathroom · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• mtm2631
    5 år siden

I think this is the tile I just found at Home Depot. If not, it is really close. I have been looking for this tile for awhile now, but was warned against using the cement tiles that are commonly used for this application because if they aren't sealed properly, the grout color will bleed into them. These at home depot are ceramic, so they should be a perfect fit for my application. Hope this helps.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Merola-Tile-Twenties-Vintage-7-3-4-in-x-7-3-4-in-Ceramic-Floor-and-Wall-Tile-11-sq-ft-case-FRC8TWVT/302639357

Beth Robb thanked mtm2631
  • PRO
    Diligent Construction, Inc
    5 år siden
    Hi, there are a few places where you can purchase this tile. Try daltile, or wayfair.
    The tile that we did use on this project is not a cement tile, so it was easier to work with.
    Is it true that cement tile are difficult to work with, but they do look great once they are installed.
    They must be sealed twice prior to doing any work on the tiles, and the sealer used must be as per manufacturers specifications. Once the tiles are installed, any mortar must be cleaned off the surface of the tile. And when applying grout, the grout also must be cleaned off the surface as soon as possible to avoid any grout residue being left on the tile.
    Here is some picture of cement tile installations that we have done.
  • PRO
    Diligent Construction, Inc
    5 år siden
    Hi, there are a few places where you can purchase this tile. Try daltile, or wayfair.
    The tile that we did use on this project is not a cement tile, so it was easier to work with.
    Is it true that cement tile are difficult to work with, but they do look great once they are installed.
    They must be sealed twice prior to doing any work on the tiles, and the sealer used must be as per manufacturers specifications. Once the tiles are installed, any mortar must be cleaned off the surface of the tile. And when applying grout, the grout also must be cleaned off the surface as soon as possible to avoid any grout residue being left on the tile.
    Here is some picture of cement tile installations that we have done.
    Beth Robb thanked Diligent Construction, Inc
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.