lizolguin

Looking for installation detailsIs

lizolguin
6 år siden
Can you please explain on a new install the water access what material is used to have the flow of water. I understand it states will install on existing shower arm. However, the actual unit has two inputs along with the four arm mounts. Is there a special arm with two outlets?similar to a coupler.
Juno Luxury Color-Changing LED Rain Showerhead, Oil Rubbed Bronze · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Juno Showers
    6 år siden

Hello and Thank you for your question.

The Unit will not come with the hose the connects to the mixing valves as we cannot determine the length of hose you will need. We used to provide in the past however we had a lot of calls coming in that the hoses we provided we either too long or too short pending how you chose to adjust the height of the mounting arms that come with.

Ashley

Juno Showers

• lizolguin
    Forfatter
    6 år siden

So the two openings are for hot and cold ? When u show the pic it appears as if connected and water is running it only appears to show the four support brackets. Will the hoses show on a normal install? Do I need two shower arms then if mounting from ceiling?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.