d_albarghouthi

Maisons du Monde Reviews

Hello all;

I'm looking at Maisons du Monde (France) website and I see lots of things that I would like to buy from them (bed, chest of drawers, accessories). I was wondering if anyone can give me their feedback if ever tried ordering from them? I'm a bit hesitant.

Thanks;

Deema

(6) kommentarer

• Danielle H
    6 år siden

No personal experience but I always check Trust Pilot when using a new website/company to purchase something...

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.maisonsdumonde.com/uk/en

• PRO
    OnePlan
    6 år siden
    I’ve used them for Christmas decorations - ordered 1st December - card charged 3rd December - arrived 5th January !
  • kikiamack
    6 år siden
    I’ve used them twice. First order was quite big - desk, bedside cabinet, headboard, bed end, mirror, hooks, chair and a unit for my laundry. Customer services in France called to arrange delivery date and the products were driven by two very nice French men to my house. Some sign language and schoolgirl French needed to direct the delivery to the right rooms but they took large items upstairs with no complaint. My second order contained smaller items so went through the postal system. The package got damaged and a small item had fallen out. Again customer services were very good and sent a replacement. They are a reputable company with many branches in Europe. They are also now have small items in 3 Debenhams stores in the UK.
  • PRO
    Northbrook Furniture Limited
    6 år siden

Hi Deema, would you like to check our website, see our collection and bespoke also.

www.northbrookfurniture.com

For more information contact me

luciana@northbrookfurniture.com

• Houzz-bruger-ID-372015061
    3 år siden

If you have no problems with your order then you will probably be alright but if you need to contact their customer service for whatever reason it is a mission! They really make sure to keep the customers at bay. I had to chase their delivery company for my order to find out that they broke it in transit and they will have ask for a replacement. I wanted to follow up with Maisons du Monde to find out if their delivery company had been in touch but it was not an easy task as there is no customer service email and my calls were disconnected after I listened to all the automated information notes. I finally got through and asked for a replacement. Would the delivery company sort it out if I did not prompt - I don't know.

• Tara Little
    3 år siden

I had a terrible experience ordering from them. Sadly I can't recommend which is a shame because they have nice items. Take a look at reviews on Trustpilot. I always check now before I order from any website after getting burned.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.