10 år siden
Kitchen remodelling in South Bristol · Mere information

(13) kommentarer

• nicbustamante
    10 år siden
    Where can I get that glass?
  • audreyfrench
    10 år siden
    I would like to know where can I get that glass too. What color is it, thanks
  • Terry Miller
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    How did you handle the electrical outlets on the wall?
  • PRO
    DHV Architects
    10 år siden
    There are no sockets in the splash back. The sockets are located on the side walls
  • PRO
    Northwest Trends of Spokane Flooring America
    10 år siden
    I work at a flooring and granite store and would like to purchase some of this glass, can you tell me the mfg?
  • mlou72
    10 år siden
    This can be achieved by having a local glass company measure the space and cut the glass to fit. The wall and back of glass can be painted any color.
  • susietroup
    10 år siden
    could this be used behind an aga or raeburn?
  • upnor
    10 år siden
    Could this be used in the bathroom as well? Will it hold up to actually being splashed?
  • PRO
    DHV Architects
    9 år siden
    It can be used behind a cooker, but it needs to be heat resistant. You can also use it in a bathroom if you seal the joints. We would recommend that you use Wedi board or similar underneath. It is adhered to the wall with a heavy duty adhesive
  • PRO
    Cast Glass Images Inc.
    9 år siden
    This type of backsplash can be backpainted with any color (color matching available). @DHV Architects is correct though in that if you are using this next to your stove/behind cooker, you would need it to be tempered glass. This type of backsplash can also accommodate cutouts for outlets. (or any other holes required for mounting objects etc) Due to this type of backsplash being backpainted, a neutral cure silicone is recommended to adhere the glass to the wall. We are able to answer any questions or provide pricing for fabrication of this type of backsplash. We also can ship anywhere if you are not local and you can have your local glazier install for you.
  • roxylady125
    8 år siden

Would love this glass backsplash in deep blue, where can I get it? Would love a price.

• PRO
    Cast Glass Images Inc.
    8 år siden

@roxylady125 if you want to send us a message or give us a call 888-658-8886 we can give you a price for this type of backsplash.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.