suzy_batcha

soap stone question

Suzy Batcha
6 år siden
Hi - I’m curious about soap stone counters. They look like a medium gray. Can you please tell me if you have oiled them or kept them the natural color and if they have darkened over time? I’m interested in the natural look of the soap stone and keeping the stone as light gray as possible but curious how dark it will patina over time if I don’t oil it. Thanks
Laurel Hollow, NY · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    North Shore Kitchens, Inc.
    6 år siden

You really have to oil them unless you are willing to accept heavy staining. The surface will not feel oily after it has soaked in. You may have to repeat as time goes by. The resultant Finnish is satin like.

• Karen V
    2 år siden

So pretty! So is the picture of oiled or non-oiled soapstone? I'm wondering if they get much darker than this.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.