rpkrimins

Pool decking

rpkrimins
10 år siden
Our pool is 26 years old and the decking is made of concrete and is cracking. I have seen photos of grass instead of concrete,stone, etc. would like to know the pros and cons of different decking with costs and maintenance for each in the Annapolis, MD area.

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Regina Pools & Spas
    10 år siden
    We usually don't recommend grass pool side because the clippings from mowing and debris from dirty feet cause more debris in the pool. We'd love to give you some options and information on pool decks, please call Fran Stefanski at (410) 252 5116.
    rpkrimins thanked Regina Pools & Spas
  • PRO
    St. Charles Closets
    10 år siden
    This sounds like a job for a concrete overlay system. If the concrete is not too bad you should be able to keep the existing unsightly concrete, go over it with a new color, texture, design, etc... Beats the cost to remove the old and start over.
    rpkrimins thanked St. Charles Closets
  • PRO
    Garza Concepts
    10 år siden
    Depending on the design theme you could use artificial grass and a hard surface to break up the look
    rpkrimins thanked Garza Concepts
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    10 år siden
    What about astro turf ?!?
    rpkrimins thanked OnePlan
  • PRO
    AdvantageLumber.com
    5 år siden

Advantage deck tiles are made to go over old concrete and work great around wet areas like pools.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.