aimz245

Master suite layout

Amy C
5 år siden
This is the floor space we have. I would really like an ensuite and a walk in wardrobe. The window to the right is quite a big feature window, so I would prefer the bed that side. Has anyone got any ideas on layout, or how to screen the ensuite? Or should I just box it in as a separate room. The door to the bedroom can be moved. Thanks in advance for any advice/opinions! Amy x

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Nordikka - Bespoke Furniture & Steel Doors
    5 år siden

Happy to help with the wardrobes

www.slidingwardrobessolutions.co.uk

Shaker Style Walk In Harpenden · Mere information

Sliding Wardrobes · Mere information

Sliding Wardrobes · Mere information

• mii2
    5 år siden
    Wc visible from sleeping area is not good! You have got to hide the throne!
  • graceh32
    5 år siden

Hi Amy.

I work for a TV production company and we're currently looking for homeowners in London and the South of England with a design dilemma to feature on a new home makeover series for a major UK broadcaster.

Our renowned TV property guru is looking to work with homeowners to help you transform your space.

If you're interested in finding out more about our exciting new series please get in touch on the details below:

Email apply@outlineproductions.co.uk or call 02031502742

Many thanks!

Grace

• Jonathan
    5 år siden
    Alternative
  • A S
    5 år siden
    I like the 3rd option!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.