marineladanut_bodnarescu

Kitchen Island and dinning lightning

Hi

Second time asking for advice as i have got amazing tips previous time I did it.

So I am struggling to chose the type of lightning I want for kitchen dining area. It is our holiday house and we are currently have no proper light fitting because we couldn't decide.

Basically we need to hang some lights above the kitchen island and above the table (which is temporary ,we will change it with bigger more solid version table )

Please help me .I always think I know and when I see the diversity on the market i get sooo totally

light and curtain · Mere information

confused .

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    OnePlan
    5 år siden
    Just looked at your idea books to get a sense of your style .... If your husband is still around, (last seen mopping) can you and he lift that sofa under the window and move it to the left - so it’s centralised under the window please !

Centralised light over table would be good too - but needs to work with both this table and the larger one - so need to decide on table size and then position first ...

Looks a fab holiday home !
  • E D
    5 år siden

Great space.

I can understand you're being overwhelmed by the choice but I'm sure you will receive some fine suggestions here.

Whatever you'll choose eventually, don't go for lightning :)

Sorry, couldn't resist...

• PRO
    Pendalier Ltd
    5 år siden

Some simple glass contrasting pendants would look great over both, agreed lightning could be disastrous !!!!

• Marinela Danut Bodnarescu
    Forfatter
    5 år siden
    Omg .... the “lightning “ ;))). Certainly is not a lightning what I am looking for ...... this dictionary can be disastrous some time :))))
    Thanks for the advices all ....didn’t realised the sofa is not centred. Will do everything after I get a new table and curtains as well .
  • PRO
    User
    5 år siden

I would see there maybe 7-8 of Edison brass pendant lights. Mixing higher and lower depending on the area. It will nicely work with the traditional style of the room and current colour scheme.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.