hzdeleted_48082766

Cabinet Color?

User
5 år siden
Gorgeous laundry room. What is the cabinet color?
Modern Farmhouse · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Noelle Interiors
    5 år siden

Lacquered 'Droplets'; DEW381; Semi-Gloss

• PRO
    Benchmark Homes-Jennifer Granath
    5 år siden

That’s white. What is the blue please?

• kvnicolosi
    5 år siden

What is the tile floor called?

• Gail Central Florida
    4 år siden

Ok folks. Do you any of you remember when the fashion industry decided at what length are hems should be on our clothing from one year to the next? And they would be a maxi and then it would be a mini and then it would be a God knows what.. And if you didn't have that you weren't cool? That seems to be the color of the year every year. Classic blue is lovely. Last year what was it? Pink? Next year it will be a green? I think copycatting a color just because it's done by some company is not very creative on your personal part. I believe I bought the color of the year LAST year to paint on my bottom cabinets in my basic kitchen in Central Florida. Been a busy year and I haven't put the color on yet. And now I don't have to. Because it's changed yet again. So you all enjoy nitpicking right down to which white it is. Which blue it is. But there's not a lot of imagination in being like everybody else. So now I get this classic blue pushed down my throat ad nauseam? So, is it maxiskirts or is it miniskirts this year?

• sianwidner1
    3 år siden

Wow, Gail. You read a lot into a simple question. Most people use Houzz as an inspiration. A way to see colors and styles and then pick and choose. I don’t think most people feel constrained by it. Nor the need to copy it. Or forced to use the color of the year! It is a place to see pretty rooms and get ideas for future projects or perhaps just to dream a little. Maybe if you look at it like that, you will feel a bit better about it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.