webuser_812449906

Paver Patio Question- Border or Pavers first?

Houzz-bruger-ID-812449906
5 år siden
sidst ændret:5 år siden

I am installing patio pavers with a brick border. Should I install the pavers or the brick border (soldier style) first? I was surprised when the sales rep recomended me to install the pavers first, then come back and install the border bricks. I am trying to understand the reasoning of his suggestion as seems to make more sense to me to install the border and work my way out installing both as I get to those spots.

(4) kommentarer

• K Laurence
    5 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}5 år siden

Not a pro, however, when mine was done the pavers were installed first, the border ( mine are the same pavers, different size), were installed last.

• Judy Mishkin
    5 år siden

if you do the border first you'd potentially need to do wonky cuts of the center pieces to get them to fit if you dont have the spacing correct to the micron....

• PRO
    DJSquire Designs
    5 år siden

Work from inside out. Pavers first. Borders last. Usually the last row of pavers is cut (in places) to allow for an even border.

• Kay Addis
    5 år siden

Pavers first!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.