s_jhaver

Exterior stucco color

s_jhaver
10 år siden
I am in the process of building My parents first home. my mom loves the exterior stucco color and the roof color of this beautuful house. Can you provide me with exact colors of the stucco and roof? Really appreciate it.
Waterford Heights - Tuscan Mediterranean Model · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Burdick Custom Homes
    10 år siden
    Our records show the stucco color as Sherwin Williams 6115 Totally Tan and the band color as 6113 Interactive Cream. The roof is a custom blend of three different Hanson Roof Tile Colors--R595, R420, and R591. Many times during construction, colors are changed on the jobsite after samples are put up so our selection sheets may not be accurate. Please do not rely solely on this information but rather do samples of these colors to make sure they are what you are looking for.--Thank you, Burdick Custom Homes.
  • s_jhaver
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you so much!!
  • Charlene Mpemba
    7 år siden
    Thank you so much
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.