maryccc

What is the use of the room on the columns?

maryccc
5 år siden
Sustainable & Functional Family Home · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    8TFive Studio
    5 år siden

Master bedroom w/ vaulted ceiling and balcony overlooking a sloping forest behind the camera. Plus was used to cantilever over a future sprawling deck beneath.

• maryccc
    Forfatter
    5 år siden

Thank you! Is there anyway to ballpark the cost if that were to be an addition to a home? We are considering a similar approach, with a deck in front of it.

• PRO
    8TFive Studio
    5 år siden

Its hard to say especially with an addition since it depends a lot on the existing structure, supports needed, etc. Also varies depending on the region you're in. I've seen some projects range from $150/sf to $300/sf in residential. If you'd like - send me an email at nsilva@8tfive.com and I'd be happy to discuss with you in a little more detail your project, what you're looking to do and see if I cannot give you a little more clear information and direction than this.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.