debrial

Can you please name the color of the exterior paint?

Debra Rial
5 år siden
I know you have graciously answered this question more than once, but wanted to know if you have the “exact” color of the exterior paint used along with the manufacturer. There are hundreds of “off-white” or “creamy off-whites” out there which make the choice so difficult. I would greatly appreciate it.
New home on Greenway in Mountain Brook · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Michael Eric Dale
    5 år siden

Sorry for the delay, I did finally find out the color: Sherwin Williams Natural Choice. It actually appears somewhat lighter than the photo. It is a very nice alternate to white. The shutters here are black but have been changed to a middle tone of warm grey. Although I had suggested the grey to begin with, I believe I prefer the black shutters as shown here.

• clt2107
    4 år siden

awesome info! Any chance know what the paint is and if the trim is in same color and sheen? Beautifu!

• clt2107
    4 år siden

Meant to type “what color the paint sheen is on the brick?”

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.